Scrumptious Pumpkin Pie
Ingredients and Directions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust (I often use frozen to save time)
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin pie puree
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin pie puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt, eggs, and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk the pumpkin mixture until all ingredients are dissolved. Pour into thawed, unbaked 9-inch pie crust. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees, and bake for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let your pie cool before slicing. Put whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top of a slice of this creamy pumpkin pie to add another level of deliciousness!
Write Jane on her blog and/or send her an email telling her how you did with her Pumpkin Pie! She would love to hear from you.